Do your UAV Training with ICARUS to get your PFCO
To get your UAV Pilot License (PfCO), then you will have to attend a CAA approved course such as ICARUS (by Aerial Motion Pictures) to do your UAV training.
We have no hidden costs and we will help you through every step of your journey towards your PfCO.
Course Designed by an Industry Leader
Ex-RAF Helicopter Instructor Matt Williams designed the ICARUS UAV course in 2015 and had flown Helicopters and UAVs all over the world.
The ICARUS team is supported by Flight Instructors who fly on Film and TV sets as well as being experts in the field of Industrial Inspections.
ALL OUR COURSES INCLUDE
- 2-day theory ground school.
- Refreshments and Lunch included at venue.
- Award of certificate upon passing theory course.
- Operations manual template, guidance and ops manual review.
- Closed book theory exam.
- Operational Evaluation (Flight Test) - booked on separate day.
- We submit your paperwork to the CAA for permission application.
- Support 9am-5pm Monday to Friday