ICARUS PRO COURSE
3 days drone training to achieve your Permission for Commercial Operation (from the CAA) in the UK
What does this course include?
- 2-day theory ground school.
- Night Flight Module (Day 3).
- Flight Test Demo (Day 3).
- Refreshments and Lunch included at venue.
- Award of certificate upon passing theory course.
- Operations manual included.*
- Closed book theory exam.
- Flight test - booked on mutually convenient day.
- Support 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
*Operations Manual provided by Open Sky Consulting
What is the timetable?
8.30am - 5pm
- Intro & Air Law
- Principles of Flight (PoF)
- Airspace and Operating Principles
- Operations Manual & Risk Assessment
8.30am - 5pm
- Human Factors
- Operator Responsibilities & Airmanship
- Flight Planning
- Li-Po Batteries & UKLFS
9.30am - 4pm
- Night Flight Module
- Night Flight Assessment
- Flight Test Demonstration
PRACTICAL TEST (included in course price - to be booked at a later date determined by pilot proficiency)
2 Hour AM or PM Slot
- On-Site Survey & Risk Assessment
- Brief the instructor
- Practical Assesment
- Result & De-Brief
Why choose the ICARUS Pro?
For pilots who wish to earn their PfCO quickly, efficiently, and set themselves apart from the numerous commercial 'drone' pilots out there, the new ICARUS PRO course is for you!
The ICARUS PRO course centres around pilots becoming aerial operation experts. Based on the layout of the ICARUS Standard, the ICARUS Pro has an additional day which includes a full Night Flight Module, Operations Manual and Operational Evaluation Demonstration.