ICARUS PRO COURSE
3 days drone training to achieve your Permission for Commercial Operation (from the CAA) in the UK
What does this course include?
- 2-day theory ground school.
- Night Flight Module (Day 3).
- Flight Test Demo (Day 3).
- SRG1320 Workshop (Day 3).
- Refreshments and Lunch included at venue.
- Award of certificate upon passing theory course.
- Operations manual included.*
- Close book theory exam.
- Flight test - booked on separate day.
- ICARUS Pro Merchandise & online profile.
- We submit your paperwork to the CAA for permission application.
- Support 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
*Operations Manual provided by Open Sky Consulting
What is the timetable?
8.30am - 5pm
- Intro & Air Law
- Principles of Flight (PoF)
- Airspace and Operating Principles
- Operations Manual & Risk Assessment
8.30am - 5pm
- Human Factors
- Operator Responsibilities & Airmanship
- Flight Planning
- Li-Po Batteries & UKLFS
9.30am - 4pm
- Night Flight Module
- Night Flight Assessment
- Flight Test Demonstration
- SRG1320 Workshop
- Recieve ICARUS PRO Merchandise
- Set up ICARUS PRO Profile & Feedback
PRACTICAL TEST (included in course price - to be booked at a later date determined by pilot proficiency)
2 Hour AM or PM Slot
- On-Site Survey & Risk Assessment
- Brief the instructor
- Practical Assesment
- Result & De-Brief
Why choose the ICARUS Pro?
For pilots who wish to earn their PfCO quickly, efficiently, and set themselves apart from the numerous commercial 'drone' pilots out there, the new ICARUS PRO course is for you!
The ICARUS PRO course centres around pilots becoming aerial operation experts. Based on the layout of the ICARUS Standard, the ICARUS Pro has an additional day which covers the following subjects and includes a full Night Flight Module, Operations Manual, Operational Evaluation Demonstration and a Small Training Drone. AMP’s instructors will also guide each candidate through the completion of the CAA's SRG1320 form (your application to the CAA for the issue of a Permission for Commercial Operation).
Candidates will receive ICARUS Pro Merchandise an ID Card and the opportunity to be featured on the PRO PILOTS. Featuring profiles of each ICARUS Pro Pilot, the website will be used to highlight ICARUS Qualified UAV Operators & each ICARUS Pro Pilot will have a photograph, bio and link to their website featured on their 'pin' on the map!