Specialist ICARUS Drone Qualification Course for using the AscTec Falcon
What is the AscTec Falcon 8?
The AscTec Falcon 8 went into serial production in 2009 and is since used globally for professional applications. For your projects the octocopter offers unprecedented precision and safety with the reliable AscTec High-Performance GPS and the new control unit AscTec Trinity. It weighs in at a mere, world-class 2.3 kilograms of takeoff weight and works with maximum efficiency in the air – on- & offshore, even in challenging conditions.
What are the benefits of the Falcon?
- NEW: AscTec Trinity! Maximum safety is guaranteed by the up to 3 times redundant flight control electronics and flight components – unrivalled worldwide. In short: Welcome a new era of flight control.
- Fully automated flight routes in 2D & 3D are exactly reproducible by waypoint navigation. That means great ground coverage and reliable information.
- Auto functions for economic efficiency: up to 360° spherical or cylindrical panos, Point-of-Interest (POI) imaging and Circle-of-Interest (COI) imaging.
- Useful interfaces and tools. To enable quick and efficient processing of generated data and image material.
- Direct control, settings and telemetry viewed in real time. You have total control over flight system and camera at any time. You may adjust zoom, aperture or exposure time whenever you like or when changed light conditions require spontaneous resetting.
How do I book?
If you would like to book, please contact us directly, to discuss further.
Call us on 01491 526 700 now or go to our CONTACT US page for more ways of getting in touch.
Why do I need a commercial drone licence?
Read all our FAQs or Contact Us if you don't see your question answered...
Why choose ICARUS?
There are many different CAA-approved drone training entities but what makes ICARUS the best...
Photo Gallery of our training courses
It's always nice to see photographs of course locations, students and instructors as it helps to visualise whether ICARUS is a right fit for you...