BESPOKE DRONE TRAINING COURSES
Bespoke drone training course to achieve your Permission for Commercial Operation in the UK
Who needs a Bespoke Drone Training Course?
If your company or organisation needs to get multiple members of the team CAA certified to fly a drone then you may request a bespoke solution from Fly ICARUS.
- Police forces
- Government departments
- Large organisations
- Education faculties
- Emergency Services
First of all we can come to you for your Theory Ground School. If you have facilities on site or nearby we can host our courses on dates that suit you.
We can also provide your team members flight training to get them accustomed to flying a drone.
Additionally we can tailor modules bespoke to your industry.
What can the Bespoke course include?
Our bespoke courses can include as little or as many of these training features, upon request of the company. We can create bespoke courses which are perfect for your need and industry. Here are many of course features we already have on offer to help create the ultimate training. Give us a call on 01491 526 700 to discuss further!
INCLUDED AS STANDARD
- 2-day theory ground school.
- Award of certificate upon passing theory course.
- Operations manual template, guidance and ops manual review.
- Closed book theory exam.
- Operational Evaluation (Flight Test)
- Submission to the CAA for permission application.
- Support 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Flight Test Demonstration
- Night Flight Module
- Bespoke Operations Manual*
- SRG1320 workshop
- Industry tailored modules
- Industry workshops
*Provided by Open Sky Consulting
What is not included?
How do I book?
If you would like to book, please contact us directly.