Get your Drone Pilot License with our Training Courses
To get your Drone Pilot License or officially known as a Permission for Commercial Operation, then you will have to attend a CAA approved course such as ICARUS (by Aerial Motion Pictures).
We have no hidden costs and we will help you through every step of your journey towards your PfCO.
Course Designed by an Industry Leader
Ex-RAF Helicopter Instructor Matt Williams designed the ICARUS drone course in 2015 and had flown Helicopters and Drones all over the world. The ICARUS team is supported by Flight Instructors who fly on Film and TV sets as well as being experts in the field of Industrial Inspections.
ALL OUR COURSES INCLUDE
- 2-day theory ground school.
- Refreshments and Lunch included at venue.
- Award of certificate upon passing theory course.
- Operations manual template, guidance and ops manual review.
- Closed book theory exam.
- Operational Evaluation (Flight Test) - booked on separate day.
- We submit your paperwork to the CAA for permission application.
- Support 9am-5pm Monday to Friday